Established in 1939 by Clyde Spurgeon, Clyde's Frame and Wheel specialized in frame and suspension repairs on Orchard Lake Rd. and Bagley in Pontiac, MI. Working for Clyde was his son Charles Spurgeon who took over the business in August of 1961.
Charles expanded Clyde's into Heavy Duty Truck repair and by the mid 70's Clyde's moved to a larger location. The new facility enabled the addition of a driveshaft and parts department making Clyde's a true one of a kind repair facility.
In the last decade Clyde's began stocking and selling a full line of open, cargo and dump trailers, snow plows, zero turn mowers and UTVs for commercial and recreational use.